The legal grounds on which the security policy is based are: REGULATION OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95 / 46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), more commonly known as GDPR.
Personal data administrator
The administrator of personal data is the company Gościniec Paradise Katarzyna Kańtoch, street 21 Stycznia 50 a, Przeczyce, 42-460 Mierzęcice, NIP 629-133-87-86, REGON: 360530963, contact details: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can contact us in the following ways:
- by post
- by email
Contact for additional information on the processing of personal data.
For more information, please contact the Personal Data Administrator: email@example.com
The purpose of processing personal data
Your personal data will be processed in order to:
- conclusion and performance of contracts for the performance of websites, store, internet portal based on art. 6 para. 1 lit.b of the General Data Protection Regulation
- to take action at the request of the data subject before concluding the contract pursuant to art. 6 para. 1 lit.b of the General Data Protection Regulation
- performance of legal obligations incumbent on the Administrator, pursuant to art. 6 section 1 letter c of the General Data Protection Regulation
- resulting from legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator pursuant to art. 6 paragraph 1 point f of the General Data Protection Regulation, that is:
(i) for the purpose of marketing the Administrator's own products
(ii) to pursue claims
(iii) for the purposes of creating summaries, analyzes and statistics for the internal needs of the Administrator, which includes reporting, marketing research, service development planning,
Do you have to provide us with your personal data?
We require you to provide the following personal data to be able to conclude and perform the contract concluded with you, and thus provide you with the service:
email address, name and surname, telephone number
If for some reason you do not provide this personal data, unfortunately we will not be able to enter into a contract with you and, as a consequence, you will not be able to use the services of Paradise Inn.
If required by law, we may require you to provide other data necessary, e.g. for accounting or tax reasons. Apart from these cases, providing your data is voluntary.
Transfer of personal data
Your personal data provided in situations where it is necessary for us to perform our services.
We may only transfer your data to three groups:
1. persons authorized by us - our employees and associates, who must have access to data to perform their duties,
2. processors - entrusted with activities requiring data processing,
3. other data recipients - e.g. courier companies, banks, insurers, law firms, cooperating companies.
Automatic processing of personal data (including through profiling)
Your personal data will be processed in an automated manner (including profiling), however, it will not have any legal effects or similarly affect your situation. Profiling consists in processing your data (also in an automated manner) by using it to evaluate certain information, in particular to analyze or forecast personal preferences and interests.
How we obtained and how we obtain your personal data
We received your data voluntarily when signing the contract and completing the contact form on our website.
The basis for obtaining your personal data is the explicit and voluntary consent to the processing of data, e.g.
- when providing data, aim for service provision,
- subscribe to the newsletter: e-mail address,
- account / login: e-mail address, password, login,
The rights of the data subject
We guarantee compliance with all your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), i.e. the right of access, the right to rectify and delete your data, the right to be forgotten, the right to limit their processing, the right to transfer them, the right not to be subjected to automated decisions, including profiling, as well as the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
We exercise these rights without delay and within a maximum of 14 business days.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with us to the supervisory body, which is:
- until May 25, 2018, the General Inspector for Personal Data Protection (address: General Inspector for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw);
- from May 25, 2018, President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (not yet appointed)
Opposition to the processing of personal data
This right will come into force on the day of entry into force of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), i.e. on May 25, 2018 and applies if:
- we will receive a request to stop processing personal data,
- the processing of your personal data is based on a legitimate interest or for statistical purposes, and the objection is justified by the special situation in which you find yourself
- Your personal data is processed for the purposes of direct marketing,
- in this they are profiled for this purpose.
We exercise the right to cease data processing immediately within 14 business days.
Retention, i.e. the period of processing your personal data
We process your personal data for the duration of the contract concluded with you, and also after its termination for the purposes of:
- pursuing claims in connection with the performance of the contract,
- performance of obligations arising from legal provisions, in particular tax and accounting,
- preventing abuse and fraud,
- statistical and archiving,
- for a maximum of 10 years from the date of termination of the contract.
We process your personal data for marketing purposes for the duration of the contract, or until you object to such processing
In the case of organizing loyalty programs, competitions and promotional campaigns in which you can participate - we will process your data for the duration and settlement period (awarding prizes).
In order to prove compliance with the provisions on the processing of personal data, we will store data for the period in which iGościniec Paradise is obliged to keep the data or documents containing them in order to document compliance with legal requirements and to allow control of their compliance by public authorities.